Please submit your articles, opinion pieces, features, listings, classifieds, or letters as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com by noon the Thursday prior to printing.
Articles should be a maximum of 800 words, opinion pieces at most 600, and listings, announcements, briefs, or events 50 words. Features can be up to 2000, but must be arranged in advance with the editors.
Letters to the editor that are more than 200 words may be published, but the Leveller reserves the right to edit letters for length. Submissions must include your name and phone number. You may ask to have your name withheld from publication.
The Leveller reserves the right to edit or refuse any material that is considered unfit for publication as determined by the editors.
- Leave a space between the headline and byline.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Do not leave space between paragraphs.
- Type the whole article single-spaced and leave only one space after a period, not two.
When You’re Done:
- Spell-check document.
- Word-count document.
- Write your name and phone number, and send it to us.
- E-mail it to us – firstname.lastname@example.org